CBS Television, CBS3 Feature Reporter (October 2015- Present)
- Creator of "Taste with Tori", a weekly primetime segment featuring local eats and the stories of the people behind them.
- Reporting highlights include: covering the 2015 Papal Visit with only an Iphone and Dejero app, the 2016 DNC, flying with the Air Force Thunderbirds, and my one on one interview with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler.
- Responsible for live daily unscripted storytelling.
- Producing and writing daily feature segments and packages
- Sourcing great stories and setup
- Engaging in the community through public events and virtually on social media.
Creator of Polished for Pennies, The Lifestyle Confidence Blog www.polishedforpennies.com
- Responsible for writing, photography, scouting, styling, and editing original fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and entertaining content daily including: blog/vlog posts, stylized photo shoots, graphics, and other items of creative.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining partnership relations with national and local retailers. Present and previous partners include Davids Bridal, Marshalls, Century 21, P Square Lounge, Malena's Vintage, Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Homegoods, Sole Society, Eff.Y.bee, Greene Street Consignment, Barbara B's Jewels, & Gigi's Consignment.
- Polished for Pennies', Vittoria Woodill serves as a style expert for About.com
- Polished for Pennies served in partnership with Marshalls as one of their "Project Fab" bloggers www.projectfab.tumblr.com
- Vittoria Woodill named "Best of Style" in the 2015 issue of Philadelphia Style Magazine
- Polished for Pennies was turned into a lifestyle series in 2015 for Scripps Interactive Network.
- Featured lifestyle expert on CBS3's Talk Philly
Dollar Tree Dilemma Diva Actor, DollarTree (2015-present)
- Currently acting as the "Dollar Tree Dilemma Diva" in a series of online videos for Dollartree.com and their Youtube channel for promotion.
QueenLatifah.com, Lifestyle Contributor (August, 2013- August 2014)
- Featured lifestyle contributor for the Queen Latifah Show website
Tango Traffic, Anchor (December 2010 ? January 2013) Malvern, PA
- Afternoon Traffic Anchor from 3:00- 7pm Monday -Friday
- Responsible for delivering accurate and detailed traffic information to the Delaware Valley, covering all major routes and commutes LIVE on Comcast 253,Verizon FiOS 468, and WPHL 17.4
- On the fly reporting style without use of teleprompter and/or script
- Produced maps, over views, and slides for reports
- Initiated and encouraged public interaction through social media, and assisted in the creation of a community of Tango Traffic viewers for the Delaware Valley
Microsoft Windows Live! 7.5 Phone Launch Event, Performer/ Segment Host
(November 2011) Herald Square, New York City